Tuesday, April 2, 2013

White Multi-Purpose Dresser

What a lame title for a blog post!

But what else do you call this?



When I showed up to purchase this from a great couple on Craigslist, they told me it was the top half of a dresser like this:


Obviously a different dresser as the one above is white...but you get the idea.

I thought it was pretty cool that someone had salvaged the top of a dresser and added bun feet. They had sprayed it white and it had a lot of dings, so painted a Ben Moore Silver Satin over the entire thing, distressed it and then glazed with Ebony stain.








I am so in love with this piece of barn wood art that I made. I found it painted this color and just added the butterflies!







I feel like this piece could be so many things! A small buffet, a child's dresser, an entry table, a console table...or even a large nightstand. How would you use it?

~Allison
Liz Marie Blog
Furniture Feature Fridays

1 comment:

Cassie Bustamante said...

love the shape of this dresser- those feet! and the art is super fun!